Monday, November 05, 2012

FMM Friend Making Monday

Also an acronym for where I am right now and that's Fort McMurray. This is my first time taking part in this.

The rules directly copied from Ms Kenlie's fabulous blog. If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

10 Reasons To Be Thankful

1. I am thankful to be Canadian, we have national pride too :)

2 . I am thankful for my wonderful parents and the sacrifices they made to create a good life for me

3. I am thankful for my amazing friends

4. I am thankful that I can do things like go to FitBloggin and run races in Disneyland and Disney World

5. I am thankful for my job and the group I support

6. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to go to University

7. I am thankful I have heat and power when so many still go without.

8. I am thankful for the roof over my head and the food in my fridge

9. I am thankful for blogger and getting to know so many amazing people

10. I am thankful for being quite blessed


Now what I don't understand is hotel gyms without treadmills


Hope your Monday rocked!

Hugs

No comments: